Style Guide for Papers
Preparation of Contributions
Use the following template to prepare your contributions:
These links might be helpful:
- The IEEE Citation Reference may help you with the references in your paper.
- Get the list of IEEE recommended keywords. (E-mail link: if it doesn't work directly from your browser, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with "IEEE Keywords" in the subject line.)
The conference proceedings will be submitted to IEEE Xplore®. This ensures a wide dissemination of your valuable work. Therefore, some rules must abolutely be followed:
- The format instructions in the template must be followed, it is notably important
- to use the right paper format: A4
- to have the right margins
- not to use page numbering (page footer must be empty)
- to leave a message in the remarks field (on the submission server, when submitting) if each of the authors of one paper are employees of the US government or a crown government (UK, Canada, Australia)
The copyrights of the papers are transferred to IEEE (except US or crown governments).
IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Papers excluded from further distribution will be archived at IEEE but will not be indexed or appear in IEEE Xplore.